We Convert Mortgages to CASH!
If you are receiving payments because you are the holder of a note, mortgage, IOU or other obligation and if that obligation is secured by a business, property, real estate and/or personal/corporate/government guarantee, you have an asset that can be sold for immediate cash.
- Same Day Approval
- Highest Price Guarantee
- Limited Documentation
- Nationwide Coverage
- Creative Purchase Programs to Meet Your Needs
- Fast Closings
- No Closing Costs
- Peace of Mind
Why sell your mortgage, deed of trust, or land contract?
- A quick way to liquidate your assets
- Capital for a new business venture
- Money to pay your taxes
- A way to divide assets, such as in an inheritance
- Ability for you to retire high interest debt
- Pay for educational or medical expenses
- Get money to buy another home
- Money to pursue other investments
Who do we service?
- Real Estate Sellers
- Real Estate Buyers
- Financial Planners
How does the process work?
As mortgage investors, we carefully analyze all aspects of the property sale including:
- The legal documentation.
- The physical property.
- The background of the payers.
- The credit of the payers.
- The condition of the title.
In most cases, we can commit to buying a mortgage in our first conversation with the mortgage seller. The final paperwork and closing quickly follow.
What we need:
It's important that we receive paperwork from our sellers that is as complete as possible. The sooner we have all the documentation the sooner we can close. Each of these items is required:
- Copy of mortgage
- Copy of promissory note
- Closing statement from the property sale
- Existing fire insurance policy
- Pictures of subject property
- Existing title insurance policy or search, if available
- Payor background
- Payment history if available
Just fill in the form below to get started.
Please complete all fields. Use either "0" or "NA" if the question does not pertain to you. Thank you.
Copyright 2005 JKLM NO Problem, LLC
Revised Friday, May 27, 2005